Pages

1.06.2010

Family All Together | Maryland Family Photographer

This session was a bit special and boy did we have fun!  One of my sister's good friends wanted a portrait session done while all of her family was in town for Christmas.  So while we were in Maryland visiting our family, this family came to my parent's house (because it is so pretty!) and we took some pictures!  We had beautiful weather all considering and worked through the cold temperatures.  Thank you Family A - I had so much fun photographing you all and I hope you enjoy your portraits!






2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are great! I love how the couples pictures show such personality. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, these are so great! My family has so much fun doing it. I can't wait to see the CD!

    ReplyDelete